Monday, June 28, 2010
Jeff - Started a new job working at a practice we were trying to purchase.
Krishawn - Trying to keep afloat.
Johnathan - Trucking along in 7th grade.
Joshua - Playing flag football on a team that did really well. NOT!
Landon - Just hanging out with mom.
Kolton - Sitting up.
Kamryn - Sitting up.
Jeff - Still working for the practice we were trying to buy.
Krishawn - Starting to sink.
Johnathan - Doing reports galore.
Joshua - Still playing for a really good football team. NOT!
Landon - Part of the reason Krishawn was sinking.
Kolton - Started crawling while Jeff and I were at a wrestling tournament.
Kamryn - Started crawling about 2 weeks before Kolton.
Jeff - Finally purchased the dental practice he had been trying to buy.
Krishawn - Sinking.
Johnathan - Began making crazy things out of sticks with a friend.
Joshua - Begging to not have to continue to play football.
Landon - Hung out with grandma for a few weeks.
Kolton - Crawling everywhere following Kamryn.
Kamryn - Becoming the boss of her brother Kolton.
Jeff - Loving his new practice but now dealing with the drama of women.
Krishawn - Wondering how the heck she will get to the surface again.
Johnathan - Still making weird things and having a blast at it.
Joshua - Done playing football. Thank Goodness!
Landon - Addicted to the Wii.
Kolton - Still crawling around and starting to pull himself up.
Kamryn - Pulling herself up and crawling circles around her brother.
Jeff - Finished up his website for the practice. http://www.arrowheaddentistry.com/
Krishawn - Begging for a raft and I got a small one thrown to me. A house cleaner.
Johnathan - Finished 7th grade.
Joshua - Finished 3rd grade.
Landon - Still addicted to the Wii.
Kolton - Still crawling and pulling himself up.
Kamryn - Started to walk.
Jeff - Really busy at work. Loving his job and all the stress that comes with it.
Krishawn - Floating again. Its a nice feeling to not be holding my breath.
Johnathan - Attended 2 scout camps and has spent the month in Utah.
Joshua - Swimming like a fish. Dark as can be. Makes me sick!
Landon - Started swim lessons and is really trying to swim like a fish.
Kolton - Turned 1 and started walking.
Kamryn - Turned 1 and started running.
Monday, December 14, 2009
So, this past Saturday Joshua was outside playing with a friend. Johnathan came in with his camera phone to show us what they were doing outside. Here is a video of Joshua's antics.
Jeff says that the next video will be Joshua vs. Cactus.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Monday, August 31, 2009
Monday, August 3, 2009
Kamryn Lea born at 10:58 am weighing 4 pounds 13 ounces (on the left)
Kamryn was rushed to the NICU just after this picture. She was born with fluid in her lungs and she was having a difficult time breathing. She also had was under weight and its mandatory for the babies to go to the NICU when they are under 5 pounds.
Here are a few pictures taken when they were about 3 weeks old. Kamryn is laying next to her Grandpa Fish's shoe. Its amazing how small she is in the picture compared to the shoe. To think she was even smaller at birth.
Kolton and Kamryn with Great Grandma McKinnon. She just loved holding the babies.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
- Krishawn - May 1st...trip to AZ to find a house. We were out bid by $15,000.
- Jeff - May 24th...trip to AZ. Offer on house and did not hear anything from the owner. Finally owner was found in Europe and accepts offer 10 days later.
- Johnathan - Last day of school was June 3rd with middle school final exams leading up to the last day. Finishes with straight A's again. He actually received a 111% on his final in Math.
- Joshua - Last day of school also June 3rd. He received many awards at the award ceremony for many different things including reading the most books for the year. He also ended the school year with straight A's.
- Landon - Turned 2 on May 16th. Ready to be potty trained but I'm not. I hope we don't miss out on the opportunity. To many things to do and not enough time to take a 2 yr. old to the bathroom ALL the time.
- Doctor appointments galore. You don't realize how much they monitor you when you are pregnant with twins.
- Packing, packing, and more packing. As prepared as I usually am, I see daily that I'm not ready for the craziness in a few weeks.
- Family picture clothing. We are having our family pictures done a week after my scheduled c-section. What size do I buy for myself? How do I buy clothes for a new family of 5 which includes a GIRL.
So here we are. One week before my scheduled c-section...two weeks before family pictures...and two weeks and one day till the move. How do I get it all done? I have no idea. I guess if you are going to live life you might as well live life as crazy as possible or at least that’s what we have decided to do.