Monday, August 3, 2009

Sleep! What's That?

I wish I had time to blog about the past month but I only have a few minutes to post some pictures. We are all doing well but we are all missing something very crucial in life...SLEEP.

Kolton Jeffery born at 10:56 am weighing 5 pounds 4 ounces (on the right)
Kamryn Lea born at 10:58 am weighing 4 pounds 13 ounces (on the left)



Kamryn was rushed to the NICU just after this picture. She was born with fluid in her lungs and she was having a difficult time breathing. She also had was under weight and its mandatory for the babies to go to the NICU when they are under 5 pounds.

Here are a few pictures taken when they were about 3 weeks old. Kamryn is laying next to her Grandpa Fish's shoe. Its amazing how small she is in the picture compared to the shoe. To think she was even smaller at birth.

Kolton and Kamryn with Great Grandma McKinnon. She just loved holding the babies.

Kolton and Kamryn with Aunt Michelle at 5 weeks old.


9 comments:

Stephanie Black said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Finally you have let us all in on seeing these two little miracles. They are cuties, but I do have to say they are still looking like Jeff, especially Kolton. I love the pic of Kamryn with the shoe. What size of shoe was that?? :) It is just crazy how tiny they must have been. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. We are glad that you are all adjusting to all the changes, including no sleep. :) Have fun with them! Love ya, Steph

Steve Frahm said...

Congrats! What a couple of great looking kids. I can imagine your pride and your joy over such a beautiful family. Best wishes to you and all yours. Steve

Dahle Family said...

i can not wait to meet these great kids. What a blessing to have them come into such an amazing family. Love you

kylee said...

Oh they are so cute! So glad to finally be able to see some pictures of them! Hopefully you will be able to get some sleep soon. I always feel like I don't get any sleep with one baby let alone two!! You are my hero :) BTW, diddo to Stephanie's question. How big is that shoe?

Gale Family said...

Congrats guys they are adorable. We need to come see you now that we live close.
Angie

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I have to tell you that my heart goes out to you guys. After I saw this post it made me think about what I said to Christy last week when she was still in the hospital. She was constantly feeding and trying to keep Wes happy and I said "Can you imagine trying to keep two of these happy at the same time?" You guys are living what I could only imagine for a second. Good luck, I hope you can find some rest soon!

Holly said...

So cute! Congratulations! I hear we'll be seeing you guys on Sunday, how fun!

Heather said...

So tiny! Do you feel like you are coherent enough to remember any of this a year or two from now? I can't imagine. . .How did it go with the formula experiment by the way?

Janene said...

Wow! What cuties! I sure wish I could sit and hold them like their great grandma! (You probably wish I'd come hold them too, so you could sleep a little:) I can NOT believe how tiny Kamryn is next to that shoe! That really puts it into perspective. We miss you guys and hope you're preparing a room for us to come and visit! ;)