Monday, August 31, 2009

7,300 is now 5,840

Many of you are wondering what the title might mean. That is the approximate number of diapers needed to cover Kolton, Kamryn and Landon in a year. Well, I have good news. Landon is now potty trained. We now only need approximately 5840 diapers for Kolton and Kamryn. I don't want to start calculating the number of cans of formula nor its price for a year.


Landon enjoyed the few days of running around without a diaper or underwear on. The best part was he kept wanting to play baseball and slide into home. That was an interesting sight!

7 comments:

B. Surfer said...

Just discovered a new website: www.diapers.com. Supposably it's cheaper, and they deliver right to your door in a day or two. You'd know better about the pricing. Any brand, any size. Good luck.

Monica said...

I remember when I went from three in diaper to two...now I only have one in diapers. I getting spoiled. :D

Stephanie Black said...

That picture is hilarious! He looks so big! And that is one astounding number! Yikes!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Next post I want to know how much that will cost!:) Holy moly! I am so impressed Landon is potty trained!

Janene said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm sure that was quite the task. That is a LOT of diapers!

Heather said...

Still amazed! Don't know how you did that. Would you mind teaching me your tricks?

Niki said...

SOOO funny! I miss you Krishawn! Wish I could help change all those diapers!