Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas 2008

I know its late but I wanted to post a few pictures from our Christmas Holiday. We spent Christmas at home in Texas until about 7:45 am, at which time the kids and I left for the airport to go to North Carolina. Jeff had to stay home until the following Tuesday because he was on-call. The plane ride with the Landonado was not fun. There was this lady on my flight that had enough guts to say to me..."Maybe next time you will think twice about flying by yourself." Landon was not loud, he just wanted to get down and walk the isle and I constantly had to fight him to stay in my lap. A little odd for Christmas Day. As I rushed from one flight to another, I decided to quickly grab a few lunchables for the kids and a sub for myself at a counter on the way to the next flight, which had already finished boarding. I allowed the kids to start eating once the plane was in the air and they were anxiously waiting for a drink as the drink cart came down the isle. Not only were they offering drinks, they were offering sub sandwiches for FREE. What airline does that? I was so mad. I spent $18 at the little counter for 2 lunchables without drinks as well as a turkey sandwich. What a rip off!! We had a great time in North Carolina with my father, my mother and step-father, my sisters and their families. I sure was glad though that Jeff traveled home with me.
Christmas in Texas.



Our Christmas Tree



The Boys



Landon on his new bike




I know the picture is blurry but it was a rare occasion.



Dad and Landon


Christmas in North Carolina



The tree's always so much better at home



Joshua with Grandpa Fish



The boys got Air Soft guns from Grandpa Tools



Landon with his aunt Michelle



1 comment:

Heather said...

the forest behind the boys reminds me of our time in NC. When will the boys be able to use those guns now? I guess they'll have to go play at the Einbodens.