Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween


I know it is a little late to be posting our Halloween activities, but I figured I should since I took the pictures. The kids did not want to go to the trunk-or-treat at church, so we decided to just trick-or-treat around the neighborhood. Not long before leaving, the boys received a call from some friends that wanted them to come to their neighborhood. They of course wanted to do that since they would be out alone as a group without adults. Living in Temple Texas affords the kids a little more freedom then south Florida. They had a great time running through the neighborhood just as a group of boys. Jeff and I stayed home passing out candy to those in our neighborhood. Landon went to a few doors and then was over the costume. It was a nice night for all. Here are a few pictures of the kids just before leaving for the night. As you can see, the brotherly love between Johnathan and Joshua still is going strong.




3 comments:

B. Surfer said...

Hey! It's Meesa.. i found you on Heidi's Blog. You guys look great! Looks like you're having a ton a fun.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I love the knife on Joshua's neck!! It looks like fun especially if there were no parents!!

Stephanie Black said...

Sounds like the boys had fun. I still miss our trick-or-treating in FL last year with all the many kids. I read Tricia's comment and had to go back and look at the pic again. It makes me laugh!